Furniture Refresh Basics Class
January 28, 2012 from 9:30 to 11:30
I figured we should kick off the new year with a furniture refreshing basics class. This will be the first in a series of classes that will be offered throughout the year. The subject of most classes with be focused on the application of a specific type of paint or finish. The basics class is truly in introductory class for all you ladies that are excited to learn how to find a piece of bargain furniture and refresh it whether that be just by cleaning it up or by painting it. A good portion of the class will be focused on answering your questions.
The fee for the class is $95. It will be offered in the Falls Church/Arlington area. The location will be released as the date gets closer.
- Learn what products to use when cleaning up solid wood furniture to make them look fresh and new.
- Discuss the basics of applying paint to furniture & distressing.
- Understand the pros and cons of using a poly versus furniture wax as a finishing coat.
- Review recommended products for beginners. Your home depot “must haves”.
- View the full line of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint colors. Paint 2 samples to take home.
- Questions & Answer session
Promotion: Any purchase of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint products and other paint accessories will receive a discount of 10% on the day of the class.
Register: You can secure you spot by paying online here.
Fee: $95 The fee must be paid for ahead of time to hold your place