So I have set up a 2nd class for Feb 25th same place same time! You can register here. There is limited space just so if you are interested sign up. As a refresher here are the objectives of the class.
- Learn what products to use when cleaning up solid wood furniture to make them look fresh and new.
- Discuss the basics of applying paint to furniture & distressing.
- Understand the pros and cons of using a poly versus furniture wax as a finishing coat.
- Review recommended products for beginners. Your home depot “must haves”.
- View the full line of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint colors. Paint 2 samples to take home.
- Questions & Answer session
Promotion: Any purchase of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint products and other paint accessories will receive a discount of 10% on the day of the class.
I will be offering a class called Furniture Painting 101 as well in the coming months. Hope to see you there!