Life unedited….

…it’s not so pretty most days!  I had to get dressed up the other day for a meeting…you know take a shower, do your hair, put on makeup …wear heels! My husband came home and said {now don’t judge him!} “wow there is the girl I married”…  the one that has to get dressed for her big girl job every day…I laugh.  It’s true most days now I’m in jeans and a fleece of some sort and usually I have a hat on b/c no I have not washed my hair that day.

So today’s post is going to give you a glimpse into my unedited life.  I hate having my picture taken so I will not be in them BUT my house and “work area” are as I would say “exposed!”.  I took these this weekend I think on Saturday it was so beautiful I was trying to get as much done for the upcoming barn sale as possible so I had multiple “work stations” set up.  One in the drive way, in the garage, on the deck {where I spilled paint and got into trouble from the hubby} and the basement.  So here it is….so NOT glamorous!

Be Sociable, Share!

This entry was posted in Stylish Patina Living and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Life unedited….

1. Pamela says:

I love seeing fellow bloggers and “project managers” life unedited! Makes me feel a bit better about mine as my garage looks about the same, except a tad more cramped bc that’s my ONLY work space.

You’re so talented it’s unbelievable to be able to do all those various projects at once!! Question — do you have like 400 brushes/roller tins to be able to do them all at once hah?

Pamela @ pbjstories.com

2. Jill Flory says:

Thanks! We all have ‘real life’ behind our beautifully staged blogs:) And I think it’s fun to see you work area. Most work areas are going to look like that – after all we WORK in them! And I hear you on the dressing up! Maybe our hubbys should take us out to fine places regularly to get us to clean up and dress up on a regular basis! LOL:)

3. Vanessa says:

Kelly,

Let me just say, I am drooling over your furniture pieces. LOL If only I lived closer to your lovely city. Bummer! I love your post and this is very real.
    Have a great weekend.

Vanessa

4. Carolyn says:

I am SO glad to see someone else’s house resemble mine these days, LOL!! Now I can tell the hubs and kids that I am NOT crazy and disorganized!!

BTW, love the “shield” chairs!

5. Kimberly says:

Glad to see someone else’s garage looks like mine. I hate to admit it but I have 2 garages that look like that and some still in storage. I guess that means I will have plenty of ‘before & afters’ coming up!

Could you possibly share the color of gray of the little table and matching chair. That is the exact color my daughter wants a dresser painted for her room.

Thanks and have a beautiful and inspired day!
    Kimberly

6. Deborah says:

If it makes you feel better, your garage looks better than mine! Hope all’s going well for your multiple endeavors!

7. Angela says:

God bless you for showing real life. I’m kinda new to the blogging scene and was beginning to think that some of you better bloggers were superhuman or something. I love it. And my garage looks about like yours.

8. Anna-Ruth Murphy says:

Looks just like my house :)…LOVE IT & thanks for sharing!

9. Hey, I resemble that! ‘cept my mess is a bit messier ~

10. Donna says:

Very curious to see what you’ll do with the end table in the first picture, the one with the double shelves just behind the white semicircle table. I have two that I believe are just like it, with a cool inlay along the front edge.