Due to the incredible demand I am adding a March furniture refresh basics class! You can register here. There is limited space so if you are interested sign up now the classes have been selling out in advance.
The objectives of the class are:
- Learn what products to use when cleaning up solid wood furniture to make them look fresh and new.
- Discuss the basics of applying paint to furniture & distressing.
- Understand the pros and cons of using a poly versus furniture wax as a finishing coat.
- Review recommended products for beginners. Your home depot “must haves”.
- View the full line of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint colors. Paint 2 wood samples to take home.
- Questions & Answer session
Promotion: Any purchase of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint products and other paint accessories will receive a discount of 10% on the day of the class at Stifel & Capra in Falls Church.