Spaces are filling up so if you want to attend the April class sign up now. You can register online here.
Join me at the Falls Church Community Center on the left side of the senior center from 1-3pm. There is limited space so if you are interested sign up.
The objectives of the class are:
- Learn what products to use when cleaning up solid wood furniture to make them look fresh and new.
- Discuss the basics of applying paint to furniture & distressing.
- Understand the pros and cons of using a poly versus furniture wax as a finishing coat.
- Review recommended products for beginners. Your home depot “must haves”.
- View the full line of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint colors. Paint 2 samples to take home.
- Questions & Answer session
Promotion: Any purchase of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint products and other paint accessories will receive a discount of 10% on the day of the class.
I will be offering a class called Furniture Painting 101 as well in the coming months. Hope to see you there and I’ve been given a suggestion by a few of my ladies to do a painting party with a few adult beverages:-) More to come!