Stylish Patina Vintage Rental is a service we have had for while, I created it basically out of a need that I had when I was getting married it was hard to find anyone that would do more of a vintage themed wedding. Not only do we work with brides but also photographers and event planners.
In June we are styling and providing four vintage vignettes for the Northern Virginia Scout Guide launch at the Torpedo Factory in Alexandria.
If you are thinking about vintage rental a few things to consider are venue, theme of the wedding and of course budget. You can use just a few vintage elements to introduce the theme if you have a limited budget or go all out!
Smaller budget ideas might include :
– vintage doors/shutter
– vintage glass or sterling as an alternative for holding flowers in centerpieces
– use a vintage buffet or table for dessert table or gift table
If you have a larger budget here are some fun ideas:
– use barn tables for seating with a mix of vintage chairs
– use vintage silver plate utensils and china
– create a couple vintage sittings areas
Visit my Stylish Patina Vintage Rental Pinterest board for even more vintage rental ideas. Want to know more? Join Tweet-up Thursday from 12pm-1pm #stylishpatinabride ask me questions about vintage rental, color questions & more!
Now for the fun part….pictures! These were all found on Pinterest.