Today we are going to talk about some easy DIY ideas for weddings. There are tons of things you can do to add a little vintage flair and save money! I’ll list a few of my favorite ideas but also visit the Stylish Patina Vintage Wedding Board & the Vintage Rental Board for more ideas. Here are some of my favorite ideas….
– Use mason jars, milk glass vases, vintage teapots, vintage glass vases & books with your centerpieces.
– Turn a buffet or farm table into a great gift table or dessert bar. You can even paint them in your “signature” color. Use Chalk Paint® to make it quick and easy.
– Mix & match china and silver plate for a fun vintage feel during the wedding and in your new home.
– Take a large vintage frame and paint it up, insert a chalk board and you have an instant way to communicate your menu to guests or show them where to go for the food or a reception.
– Use photo frames to hold your table numbers.
Here is some visual inspiration all found on Pinterest!
Don’t want to buy? Contact me about vintage rental options or styling consults.
Don’t forget to join the Stylish Patina Bride Tweet-up Q&A Thursday (tomorrow) 12pm-1pm #stylishpatinabride.