I was approached by a great realtor recently about assisting her in staging a couple houses she is putting on the market, both in Alexandria. One of them was in the heart of Old Town and is just adorable! I fell in love with it’s charm the second I drove up.
I don’t normally do staging but we had a great time getting this little guy ready to hit the market and we just started on her second house yesterday. I’m really enjoying it we picked out wall colors for the second house and are planning the staging today.
If you are looking to sell a house a few simple staging tips.
1. Declutter and when I say that I mean get rid of almost everything, or tuck it away so it’s out of sight.
2. Minimize the amount of furniture you have especially if it’s a small house like this one. It will make it feel more open and airy.
3. Repaint and walls to give the space a nice fresh feel.
4. Fresh flowers add a great touch for minimal investment.
5. If your dining table isn’t in great shape you can gussy it up by adding a white table cloth and some pretty tableware.
These are just a few of the basics if you need help picking wall colors or staging a home that is coming on the market I’d love to help. Just email me at email@example.com.