Join Us May 5th! Welcome to our NEW Furniture Painting Basics Workshop! This is a 2 in 1 class. Are you new to painting furniture or been doing it a while and want to play with a new product? This is the class for you! Join us to the learn the ins and outs of two amazing DIY furniture painting lines, Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan + Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint, and find out which is right for your next project!
– Application techniques for Chalk Paint + Milk Paint
– How to do a two color distress
– How to apply the different waxes to achieve different looks
– How to distress for the aged look
– How to buff for a nice high shine look
– We will discuss tricks for a modern finish vs. a rustic look
There will be plenty of time for questions + answers and you will leave with handouts and a little sample to take home. When you leave this class you will be ready to tackle all those projects you have at home.
Location: Falls Church City Shop, 410 South Maple Ave, Suite #114, Falls Church, VA 22046
Day + Time: Saturday May 5th 2018, 10-1pm
FREE PARKING in the garage and on the street