Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I had some big items sell from the shop this weekend so I got to go in and re work the space (I love doing this!!) My husband hates it b/c it means he has to help load furniture but it’s a small price to pay:-).
I added a few really cool things (at least I think):
1. A large dining/kitchen table 54″ round that is a beautiful wood on top and whitw/cream legs.
2. An old cherry butlers dresser in gorgeous shape
3. A half table (can’t remember the name) painted in Provence blue, love it!
4. A round frech provincial side table painted in a beautiful blue
5. Fab Jamestown glasses in pink, red and purple! I have sets of each color.
6. Old blue jars
7. Lovely cheese/dessert domes
There are tons of other goodies too but these are a few that stand out to me:-) Here are some pictures!
Have a wonderful Sunday!