The next Furniture Refresh basics class will be April 28th at the Falls Church Community Center from 1-3pm. If you are ready to jump in and start refreshing your own furniture come and join us. Register early classes are selling out, register online here.
The objectives of the class are:
- Learn what products to use when cleaning up solid wood furniture to make them look fresh and new.
- Discuss the basics of applying paint to furniture & distressing.
- Understand the pros and cons of using a poly versus furniture wax as a finishing coat.
- Review recommended products for beginners. Your home depot “must haves”.
- View the full line of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint colors. Paint 2 samples to take home.
- Questions & Answer session
Promotion: Any purchase of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint products and other paint accessories will receive a discount of 10% on the day of the class.