Looking for a few good summer interns! I have a few areas that I am looking for interns: a creative intern (DIY+Photography), marketing intern (traditional+graphic design), + a junior designer. All positions are unpaid but come with amazing experience. Are you a student looking for some real experience this summer or looking to get class credit? This could be for you. Maybe you are just starting your photography business and need to build up a portfolio this could be an opportunity.
You can apply by emailing Kelly@stylishpatina.com with a resume and or background. I am looking for individuals with experience with the following skills…
- DSLR experience (might be a photographer looking to build portfolio) to photograph design work, products for Etsy + website.
- Comfortable with wordpress blogging platform
- Expert in photoshop + illustrator for design proposals or to create marketing materials
- Experience using social media platforms, FB, IG, Snap Chat
- Experience with visual merchandising, window displays
- Experience in event planning + organizing for classes
- Experience in marketing – website updating, SEO, online marketing
- DIY craftaholic for all of our paint projects + classes
- Junior designer familiar with auto cad and other design software for mood board creations and design proposals.
- Working in the shop helping with customers
- Flexible with schedule
- Multi tasker that moves at a fast pace
- Must be able to lift and move items in the shop if needed and transport good from one location to another in your vehicle
- Detail oriented
- Able to work autonomously
- Positive attitude
- Up for anything
- Amazing customer service
- Team player
- Very comfortable with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Dependable + punctual
Able to dedicate a minimum of 8 hours a week for a 4 month internship (May – August). Depending on your skills and the projects you assist with you could do projects from home or on your own schedule. I am happy to fill out paper work for you to get class credit. Amazing fun creative work environment. Must be capable of moving in a very fast environment juggling multiple projects with a smile and positive attitude.