LOCAL PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
We are opening up our studio table to local small business owners and groups in an effort to collaborate and cross-market with others in the Northern Virginia + D.C. area. January – April 2020 there will be no rental fee if you are using the space during regular open hours (see our website for hours). If you would like to use the space on a Monday or in the evening when we are not typically open there will be a $20 hourly fee to cover staffing to open the space. Details regarding the available space are as follows:
- This is not a private room it is a “nook” inside of our existing store that we have designated for our own workshops.
- Our current studio table can hold 6-8 people. The table is “slim” the tabletop space is limited.
- You are fully responsible for setting up your own online events to collect money for the event or secure spots.
- You are fully responsible for set up and clean up. The staff working the shop will not be able to assist so please plan accordingly.
- We do not have a sink or bathroom in our retail space there is one down the hall we can use and customers can use.
- The studio table can be booked in two-hour blocks.
- We will happily promote your events to our email list and through email newsletters, blog posts + social media accounts.
- We have free parking out front and in our garage.
- We are centrally located about 5 miles from D.C. close to Rt.50, I66, 495 in Falls Church City.
We recommend you come in and see the space yourself to
ensure that it will work for you. We
also recommend you give yourself enough time to market + promote your events to
get the maximum turn out.
We feel there are a variety of types of folks that could use the space:
- Any type of craft / DIY class
- Trunk Shows for women’s + kids clothes or jewelry lines
- Jewelry Making
- Creating Design Inspiration Boards (Interior Designer)
- Healthy eating / Lifestyle events
- Photography classes
- Small business classes (social media, marketing, etc.)
- Art classes
- Calligraphy classes
- Book club
- Team Building events
- Meet ups/ Small gatherings
- Local / civil organization meetings
After you have visited the shop and are ready to secure a time slot please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your request. Once we have reviewed your information we will get back in touch with you with in a week regarding next steps.
- You name, contact information and company website / social media
- When would you like to use the space (day + time)
- Tell us what you will be doing in the space
I look forward to collaborating!
Kelly Millspaugh Thompson
Realtor I Designer I Shopkeeper