Come learn the ins and outs of how to use the famous Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan. It can be applied to wood, concrete, metal, glass and so much more!
In this 2 hour Chalk Paint 101 class you will learn…
– How to do a one coat application
– How to do a two color distress
– How to apply clear, dark, black + white wax
– How to distress for the aged look
– How to buff for a nice high shine look
– We will discuss tricks for a modern finish vs. a rustic look
There will be plenty of time for questions + answers and you will leave with handouts and a little sample to take home. We will be using sample boards and have a little something special to practice your Chalk Painting skills on when you go home!
** When you leave this class you will be ready to tackle all those projects you have at home. **
Can’t make this class or looking for a new class join us for one of our other upcoming classes. See them all listed on on website here. We add classes weekly!
Bring Your Own Piece (BTOP) / Advanced Chalk Paint® / Mixology / Girls Night Out / How to Dye Fabric / Make Your Own Pillow with Chalk Paint® and so many more being added soon! Be sure to sign up for our email list so you know when we add new classes + promotions!