I just announced our next Chalk Paint 101 class, October 1st, and the spaces are already filling up! You can register online or in the shop. Space is limited since we are holding class when Rough Luxe Warehouse is open. So grab a friend and learn how easy it is to transform your out of date furniture into something fabulous with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan! More about the class below….
Join us to the learn the ins and outs of how to use the famous
Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan. You will learn…
– How to do a one coat application
– How to do a two color distress
– How to apply clear, dark, black + white wax
– How to distress for the aged look
– How to buff for a nice high shine look
– We will discuss tricks for a modern finish vs. a rustic look
There will be plenty of time for questions + answers and you will leave with handouts and a little sample to take home and play with.
When you leave this class you will be ready to tackle all those projects you have at home. This class is taught at our
Rough Luxe Warehouse – 138 W. Jefferson St Falls Church Va 22046.
Going into Fall + the Holiday season we are looking to hire some part time help for our Friday, Saturday + Sunday shifts primarily. This is a fast paced fun work environment that will keep you up to date on the latest + greatest in the world of Design + DIY!
Our MUST HAVE’s for the position are listed below the positions description.
We are looking for a retail design associate to join our home furnishing & gift shop in Falls Church. This is a very fast paced environment with a lot of customer service required. Our customer based expects knowledgable staff that are excited about color, design and vintage furniture. We are looking for a part time employee interested in weekend work Friday, Saturday + Sunday. We are a friendly crew looking for just the right person to join our team.
– 2 years of retail experience with heavy customer service
– Some college or preferably a college degree
– Must be timely and dependable
– Must have a flexible schedule weekend work REQUIRED
– Professional appearance
– Interested in DIY (do it yourself) projects + design
– Technically savvy and comfortable with Point of Sale Systems (POS)
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your resume + availability or swing by the shop and drop it off! Perfect position for a recent college graduate or mature college senior share this post with folks you might know looking to make a little extra money!
Weekend work required Saturday + Sunday.