Does anyone else feel like now that the New Year is approaching there are a million projects you want to tackle around the house? There’s something about the new year that makes us all a little extra eager to take on new projects… and with Chalk Paint, it won’t be one of those things that drags on and on. We’re here to help you get all those projects done and have scheduled a Chalk Paint 101 class for January 6th!
The class goes from 10am-12pm at our Mosaic District location, where you will work on wood sample boards that allow you to try out a bunch of techniques to achieve different looks. You will learn…
- How to do a one coat application
- How to do a two color distress
- How to apply a clear and dark wax
- How to apply white and black waxes
- How to buff for a nice high shine look
- We will discuss tricks for a modern finish vs. a rustic look
We’ll even send you home with a color card and a little sample paint to get you started! You don’t need to bring anything with you but your creativity!