Fall is in full swing here in Virginia – an absolutely beautiful time of year! The third post in our fall decorating series is all about those fall tablescapes. Whether you’re planning autumn dinner parties or prepping for the big feast in November, these tablescape ideas are sure to inspire you to bring a little fall style into your home.
Some of our favorite ideas for fall table decor?
– Filling carved out pumpkins with fresh seasonal flowers.
– Using gold-painted leaves as place holders.
– Natural elements; pumpkins, gourds, branches, we love white pumpkins.
– Gold-painted pumpkins and pine cones (purchase gold leaf here).
– Contrasting the warm toned colors of fall (like orange and brown) with bold colors like cobalt blue.
Love these ideas? See more on our Pinterest board.
Stop by the shop (410 S Maple Ave in Falls Church) and find hostess gifts galore as well as our brand new BURGUNDY chalk paint.
10/24 – Sip & Swap Paint Swap, RSVP here!